There are currently no inspection times for this property.
Where can you establish or relocate your business to a more up and coming high profile area!
Warkworth's expected population growth is to reach 20,000 over the next 20 to 30 years, this beautiful quaint town is nominated a satellite town of Auckland. Many residential suburbs have already reached completion with others underway or planned for the future, locals and road users passing through to their further destinations will benefit and be able to enjoy the amenities this fabulous new retail centre has to offer.
1. The Grange: The only high profile purpose built retail/professional services hub of this scale along ST Highway 1 travelling south between Wellsford and Auckland.
2. Prominent location, high profile exposure, 17,400 cars passing daily. Easy access from both sides of the highway. Large signage opportunities.
3. 171 car parking shared use car parking spaces
4. 2 newly completed residential developments within walking distance.
5. Huge growth for the future.
6. High profile tenants including McDonalds, BP Service Station, St Pierre's Sushi, Green Bay Fruit & Veg, Dominos, Tank, Fish and Chip Shop, a Childcare Centre, Gymnasium, Vivo Hair Salon, several offices and many other well respected brands.
7. Established trade businesses in surrounding area, Mitre 10, Repco, Carters.
8. Attractive landscaping and an additional community area will be an added bonus.
For more information please contact Kim Diack on 021 755007 or Michelle Kennedy on 021 886089
We look forward to assisting you.